The filing deposit of $100.00, check payable to "Beth Din," is enclosed, and application is hereby made by the undersigned to the
Beth Din for arrangement of the gett.
Attention: Rabbi Teichman
345 North La Brea Ave, Ste 204
Los Angeles, California 90036
Tel: (323) 935 8383 Fax: (323) 372 3574
Please bring the following material with you
to present to the Beth Din:
- Personal ID, including driver's license, passport, (state ID if not licensed).
- Original Ketubah (Marriage Certificate).
- A person who knows both parties to have been husband and wife. This person
must be Jewish, but may be a man or a woman, even a relative. This person's
presence before the Beth Din is required for only a few minutes.
- If the parties have already obtained a legal divorce, then a copy of the first
page of the Divorce Decree of the Court is to be provided.
- If the parties have not obtained the Divorce Decree, but have filed for divorce,
then a copy of the first page of the Filing Petition is to be provided.
- If there have been previous marriages/ divorces, the original Beth Din
documentation is to be provided. Copies of Legal divorce documents, Death
Certificates, etc., may be provided in lieu of originals.
- Please allow up to three hours for the Gett procedure.
- The Beth Din makes every effort to begin promptly at the appointed time;
kindly do the same.
- In case of unforseen delay, notify us at (323) 935 8383 immediately.